Welcome to Our Practice
Our country continues to face the ongoing threat from the coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, our #1 goal is patient care, and, in an effort, to ensure patient safety and the well-being of our staff, we are asking that you proactively reschedule your existing appointment if you are experiencing fever or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days by dialing 919-772-3487. As medical professionals, we are trained to place the well-being and safety of our patients above all else, and that commitment to your health and safety is driving every decision we are making during this challenging time. We are closely monitoring all developments related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are strictly adhering to all guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and our local and state governments.
As our offices are now seeing all appointment types, urgent and elective, and again offering cosmetic services, we encourage high-risk patients as listed by the CDC (as of 4/28/2020, see the full list of CDC high-risk patients below) to make informed decisions about their care.
CDC List of High-Risk Patients (as of 4/28/2020):
- People 65 years and older
- People of all ages with underlying medical conditions which are not well controlled, including:
- People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- People who have serious heart conditions
- People who are immunocompromised
- Many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications
- People with diabetes
- People undergoing dialysis for severe kidney disease
- People with liver disease
These patients may still want to utilize our TeleHealth visits, which mimic an office visit with your provider and are covered by most insurance companies. If you don’t feel that the Telehealth visit is the right tool for your dermatological need, please call us at 919-772-3487 and we will book an in-office appointment and make special accommodations for any high-risk patient.
It has always been our standard practice to follow strict infection control measures at each of our clinic locations to prevent patients from being exposed to illness or infection. However, at this point in time, many additional infection control measures have been put into place. Below please find a link of some of these additional measures:
Steps We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients: Click Here.
COVID-19: General Information, Common Symptoms & Prevention Strategies: Click Here.
For Patients on Biologics or Other Immunosuppressive Medications: Click Here.
Comprehensive Dermatology Care In Garner, Raleigh, And Surrounding Areas
When looking to care for your skin, look no further than Azalea Skin Treatment Center. Clinic founder William S. Ketcham, M.D., and his staff have the experience and knowledge you need. His professional certifications and affiliations include:
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine Fellow
- American Academy of Dermatology Fellow
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Fellow
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery Member
- North Carolina Medical Society
If you want to gain the personal and career advantages of an improved appearance or have a medical concern that requires the expertise of a skin doctor, schedule an appointment at our office. We work with people of all ages.
Our skilled providers offer solutions for the following conditions and more:
- Hypersensitivity conditions
- Blistering conditions
- Skin cancer exams and treatment
- Full-body Skin exams
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Skin Cancer Surgery or MOHS
- Actinic keratosis
- Mole Removal
- Full ablative resurfacing
- Fractionated ablative laser resurfacing
- Skin tightening
- Laser tattoo removal
- Laser hair removal
- Skin Care Products
- Anti-Aging Products
- Chemical Peels
- Age spots
Also Serving Benson, Smithfield, And Surrounding Areas
If you are located in Benson, Cary, Smithfield, Clayton, Fuquay-Varina, Raleigh, Garner, or any surrounding areas, visit our office for quality dermatology services. Our experienced staff will provide solutions to all of your dermatology needs. Call us today!